Hey awesome creatures and happy Sunday everyone!
A few days ago I realised that my dear bookishinbed tagged my for the amazing Sunshine Blogger Award. I received that award back in April by Kitty, but as the questions now are different, I decided to write a new post and tag 11 new blogs to receive this awesome award!
RULES TO ACCEPT THAT AWARD
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Let’s get it started then!
- If you could meet any author who would you meet?
My initial reaction is to say J. K. Rowling! Her books have a very special place in my heart and they have helped me face some really tough periods in my life. I will be eternally grateful to her, that I am certain of!
2. What is the last book you regretted buying?
I’m sorry to say that that was Zenith, by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings. This book just wasn’t for me. 😬
3. If you had the chance to write a book with any author who would you pick?
Holy moly! That is a good one! I think I’d chose to write a book with my friends Christine Bottas and Nikki Allegretti, because we have similar writing and reading tastes, but we also bring different stuff on the table, expressing our very personal likes and dislikes, as well!
4. What book made a really big impact on you?
Aside from my all time favourites, Wuthering Heights and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, the book that truly had an impact on me was the Silmarillion, by J. R. R. Tolkien, who’s one of both Apo’s and my favourite authors. It’s a very complex and unique book, and I hope that I’ll manage to write something equally complex one day!
5. Where is your favorite place to read?
That would probably be my bed at the time being. My schedule had been pretty busy and hectic over the last few months, and so I only had spare time to read before going to bed. Still, it still is the most comfortable place to read, that is for certain!
6. If you could turn any book into a movie, what book would you pick?
Since the ACOTAR series and the Throne of Glass series are already going to be turned into a movie and a TV series, I think I’d pick Wicked Like A Wildfire, by Lana Popović, as this was one of the books that truly captivated me and taught me that sometimes those family bonds can be really toxic, without even realising it!
7. Which bookish character do you look up to and why?
Again, I’m gonna go with my gut instincts and I’m gonna pick Hermione Granger, because she made reading cool again (well, reading was always cool, but you know what I mean)! She’s smart and spontaneous and brave and loyal… She was, and still is till today, my fictional role model and the person to whom I’d turn for advice when things had gone pretty shitty!
8. If you could live the life as any character who would you pick and why?
I’d probably pick the life of the female lead of my current, contemporary WIP, because she has already achieved what I hope I’ll manage to do, too, one day!
9. Would you ever get a bookish tattoo or do you already have one? What would you get?
I’m actually planning on getting the Fearless Rune this upcoming autumn, probably towards my birthday, as a reminder that “courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.”
10. You’re only allowed to read one more book and that’s it, what book do you pick?
Definitely Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone! It’s the book that turned me into the bookwork I am, and for that I am certain I will never get bored or tired of it!
11. (question missing)
And now, the time you’ve all been waiting for…
- Little Mayfly
- Judith C. Moore
- Kay Wisteria
- Lolsy’s Library
- Amy Laura
- And Swetlana
- What’s your Patronus?
- Which is the best and which the worst book you’ve read so far in 2018?
- You find a genie that can grant you three bookish wishes. Which three do you choose?
- Kiss, Marry, Kill: choosing from your latest read, which character you’d kiss, which one you’d marry and which one you’d kill?
- Which movie/tv series turned out to be better than the book?
- Would you ever consider creating your own YouTube channel? If yes, would you stop blogging?
- Of all the bookish subscription services that exist out there, which one is your favourite and why?
- Most anticipated read for the upcoming months of 2018?
- Would you ever try writing a book? If yes, what genre?
- If you could live in any fictional universe, which would you choose, and why?
- Have you reached your Goodreads goal yet?
Thank you all for stepping by once again! It means the world to me, and I’m sure you know that I don’t take you for granted!
Love you all to Pluto and back, dearies!
Till next time… Toodles!