Hello wonderful people and happy Monday everyone!
Halloween is just around the corner and even though we’re not celebrating here in Greece as much as they do in other countries, for me, this is one of the funniest times of the year. Combined with books, marshmallows and a hot cup of coffee, it’s my personal Heaven!
Which is why, when I came across the Halloween Book Tag on Heather’s blog, I knew I had to write a post of my own as well.
So, sit back comfortably, folks, and enjoy!
1. Favourite Scary (Must Read) For Halloween?
Although I read it during my summer holidays last year, The Wicked Deep definitely has that eerie, witchy vibe everyone needs around that time of the year. It’s truly atmospheric and scary at times, and I’m sure you will love it if you like stories with witches, curses and ghosts.
2. Scariest Book Cover, Like Ever?
Probably the UK edition of Red Sister, by Mark Lawrence, because it reminds me of the little girl from The Ring. 😱
3. If You Could Go Trick-or-Treating With Any Author, Who Would You Pick?
I would definitely choose Bree Barton, because I know we would end up eating all the candy together!
4. If You Could Dress Up As Any Bookish Character For Halloween, Who Would You Be?
At this certain point, I’d probably choose to dress up as Donatella; the seemingly carefree sister, who made some of the biggest sacrifices ever!
5. If You Could Find Anything (From Any Book) In Your Trick-or-Treat Stash, What Would You Hope To Find?
That’s an interesting one… My schedule has been so freaking hectic lately that I could always use Hermione’s time turner. I’d be extra careful, I promise!
6. In What Fictional World Would You Like To Go Trick-or-Treating?
You don’t even have to ask that. The Harry Potter world, that’s for sure!
7. What Book Villain Would You Not Like To Meet Alone In A Dark Alley On Halloween?
Probably Jacks. He’s kinda creepy with those bleeding eyes of his. 😰
8. Would You Rather Dress Up As A Vampire, Zombie, Werewolf, or Shadowhunter?
Hmm… Again a difficult one. But I’d probably dress up as a Shadowhunter if that meant I could go for drinks with Izzy later that night. 😝
9. Pick A Candy (Just One) From Harry Potter That You Would Love To Find In Your Stash?
Probably a Chocolate Frog. I’m a sucker for chocolate lately!
10. What Is Your Favourite Halloween Candy?
GUMMY BEARS! 😍
So, that’s was my Halloween Book Tag, sometimes more Halloween-ish than Book-ish, but again super fun overall.
Feel free to do your own and make sure to let me know in the comment section down below in which fictional world you’ll like to be transported, if that was possible, to spend Halloween.
Thank you all for stopping by once again. It means the world to me and I want you to know that I most certainly don’t take your presence here for granted.
Till next time… Toodles!